Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i'm a retarded rebel.

today i went to the hawker across the street from my school. as i was there eating my food i saw one of the cleaners grab a drink dispenser by her bun and shoved her into her station. i then ran to my outspoken friend asking her if she'll knock on the office door for me (i wasn't sure if it actually was and office). this scowling big lady opened the door. i explained to her what happened and she told me that they are all friends who came from china together, and i was like i don't think so, she was like "do you want me to ask her?" i was like "no but, i saw her" she was like "they are just joking, they're friends" i was like "no i saw him point at her threateningly" "she was like "oh". this was ridiculous, this girl was abused by a co worker, is there not a law for this
not having to do with it but my cat iz cute.

on a happier note: i have finally asked my parents for this swimsuit for christmas

i WISH i WISH
i need a new bikinii. this ones ccuuuttteeee!

happy tuesday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment