Sunday, December 13, 2009

A jelly fish can go in, but a fish can't

do you guys know that trick, riddle thing?
well it's called the green glass door. okay well that is not what i wanted to talk about.
well there have been no post for the past... 2-3 weeks?
because i went to Chiang Mai, Thailand for a school trip. one week of basically work, the next week whit water rafting, trekking and camping. well i came back home smelling gross because of the lack of showers i had in the second week, they were FREEZING all i could do was either splash myself and poorly shampoo my hair. :(

BUT IN OTHER NEWS!
My camera's have ARRIVED and i have film for my lomo. ahhh i feel happy!

it is nearly christmas and i have quite alot of presents to buy for... everyone.

i wish i could upload a funny photo i took while out with my friends, but its on my phone and i do not have it because my brother took it, so it will be in the next post.

i made some polyvore collages. CUTE!


this is all from topshop i think except for the hair clip, which i forgot where it is from. :3


ok well as i was looking at clothes from forever 21 i saw that shirt (the left one) and it reminded me of a topshop pattern which i saw before so i grabbed bothe and made an outfit for both, the left one everything is from forever21 and the right one everything is from Topshop.

Forever 21 is a cheaper knock off of river island and Topshop.
ITS CHEAPER! so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment